SALINE TATTOO REMOVAL
Not all pigment can be removed with laser, but it can be removed with BOTCHED INK®.
- Are you looking to have your microbladed or permanent makeup eyebrows corrected or removed?
- Are your eyebrows saturated with pigment that needs lifting before we can give you amazing new brows?
- Has your eyebrow tattoo pigment changed to a different colour from when you first had the work done, and now you don’t like the look?
- Do you simply regret a particular tattoo and want to start anew?
- Emergency! If a freshly microbladed or tattooed brow that turns out completely wrong, we are here to the rescue!
What is Saline Removal?
Let us share the tattoo removal process...
Effective on all pigment colours.
The original method of saline tattoo removal is exactly that, salt and water, the solution you might also use as an eyewash. Any kind of tattoo removal or lightening is a process. Although we’ve seen some great results after just one session, most clients will see improvements after 2-6 sessions.
For each layer of pigment that was healed into the skin, it will take up to 3 sessions for removal. If you’ve had multiple sessions of colour, then multiple sessions of removal will be required. During your consultation, we will assess how easily the pigment can be removed from your skin. Whilst we can’t give you an exact number of sessions to fully remove unwanted pigment, you’ll be able to understand the removal process and know what’s required. We find this so helps our clients. We offer the most advanced treatments in saline removal with Botched Ink®.
Effective in removing all unwanted colour, this system will lighten in 1 session but, if the skin is heavily saturated, it may take up to 6-8 sessions for full removal if the skin is heavily saturated. Botched Ink® works great for old saturated brows, discolored brows or SMP and can be used for emergency removals as well.
The beautiful thing about this system is there are NO THICK CHUNKY SCABS like other treatments. You can go about life normally with minimal downtime, and flaking is minimal as you heal. Notably, unlike other saline products, you can still shower. Your brows won’t look blotchy the next day.