Please Read As You Will Sign When You Come In
1. A NON-REFUNDABLE BOOKING FEE of $150 IS REQUIRED TO HOLD YOUR BOOKING AT BEAUTYINK®.
This fee is to ensure you are committed to your appointment and will be deducted from your total cost of the service.
All services at BEAUTYINK® are NON REFUNDABLE!!
- We are happy to provide Consultations and Check ups as complimentary services.
Should you need to reschedule your appointment, we would be happy to do so with 48 hours notice from the time of your booking.
In the event that you cancel, reschedule or do a no show within 48 hours BEAUTYINK® will retain your booking fee.
2. WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE ANY OF OUR SERVICES IF
Pregnant or nursing.
Under the age of 19.
Experiencing ANY cold or flu symptoms.
Under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
For cancer, diabetes, multiple sclerosis (MS), hepatitis, or any immune-weakening disorders, we require a note of good health from your doctor to proceed.
3. APPOINTMENT TIME
Plan to be here for a minimum of 3 hours for all BEAUTYINK® procedures.
Please ensure to arrive at your appointment time! Early arrivals will result in waiting outside.
We are not able to accept clients in the gallery any earlier than your scheduled appointment due to our covid cleaning protocol.
Please do not be in a rush while you are here. These are all very delicate procedures requiring a steady hand and relaxed demeanor.
4. PARKING (PLENTY OF STREET PARKING)
Only plug 1 hour in (take the meter number) so we can add more time when it expires.
If you plug for the full 2 hours we can not add more time after.
PAY BY PHONE APP:
- Plug 1 hour in and set a timer on your phone.
Please see URL for easy access: https://www.paybyphone.com/
5. PLEASE READ THE PRE & POST CARE NOTES AS YOU WILL BE SIGNING THEM
We expect you have given these procedures serious thought and are aware of the possible risks ie:infection, allergic reaction, colour loss or colour change.
6. IF YOU GO TO ANOTHER TECHNICIAN AFTER BEAUTYINK® HAS DONE YOUR ORIGINAL PROCEDURE WE WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO PERFORM ANY FUTURE TOUCH UPS ON YOU WITHOUT REMOVAL FIRST
- We require a 30-minute consultation prior to booking any removal services.
Please ensure to inform me upon booking your consultation that you have seen another technician.
7. RESULTS – PERMANENT COSMETICS ARE NOT AN EXACT SCIENCE, BUT RATHER AN ART FORM
- We require a 6 week follow up after any procedure.
- To achieve your desired results, more than 1 session may be required.
- At BEAUTYINK® we strive to give you the best & safest results possible.
BEAUTYINK® is very different from traditional make-up and is considered cosmetic tattooing.
Multiple colours may be used, and techniques vary from person to person depending on the custom results desired.
Our artistry is only 50% of your results, failure to follow the pre and post care will comprise your outcome.
Skin is a living canvas and healing will be affected by products, food, activities and therefore results will vary from person to person.
We do our best to adjust the work so you are satisfied, providing you have purchased the follow-up appointments necessary. Please refer to our FAQ section to answer any additional questions you may have.
8. ADDITIONAL APPOINTMENTS WILL BE CHARGED ACCORDING TO OUR CURRENT PRICING
- My minimum charge is $300 for any adjustments.
- Please visit Pricing on the website for the refresh schedule.
- Refresh appointments are generally required every 1-3 years.
- It is important to make sure your skin is fully healed for optimal retention before tattooing them again.
If you need a second session, we will ask you to schedule no sooner than 6-8 weeks following your first session.
9. COVID VACCINATION PROTOCOL
We require a minimum 8 weeks after your Covid 19 Vaccination to acquire our services
10. For as safe as certified cosmetic tattooing is, we expect you have done your part before the procedure so you are aware of the possible risks associated with the procedure such as:
We do everything in our power to reduce every possible risk, but some cases are beyond our control and the aftercare is the client’s responsibility and does affect the final results. As with any medical procedure risks can occur and we expect you have made a conscious decision and are aware of these risks. We have an outstanding track record due to our extensive training and we always put your safety first. We however cannot control how your skin or body will respond, as every person is unique so results will vary from client to client.
2% of the population may have an allergic reaction, change of colour due to blood chemistry or medications, infection, scarring, keloids, corneal abrasions, inconsistent spreading or fanning of colour are all possible risks.