A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF $150 IS REQUIRED TO HOLD YOUR BOOKING AT BEAUTYINK®. This deposit is to ensure you are committed to your appointment and will be deducted from your total cost of the service.
- All Consultations and Follow up’s are complementary: The deposit will be collected at booking and released on your attendance.
- Resceduling: We have no problem rescheduling your appointment providing you give 48 hours’ notice. If you chose to cancel, or no show this means you automatically forfeit your deposit.
- Time: We respect your time, please respect ours. If we are running behind, we will give the the curdousy of a call to let you know.
WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE ANY OF OUR SERVICES IF
- Under 19 years of age.
- Are pregnant or nursing.
- Experiencing flu, or cold symptoms.
- For conditions such as Cancer, Diabetes, MS, Hepatitis or any immune weakening disorders, we require a note from your Doctor of good health.
- Under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Plan to be here for a minimum of 3 hours for all BEAUTYINK® procedures.
- Please ensure to arrive at your appointment time! Early arrivals will result in waiting outside.
- We are not able to accept clients in the gallery earlier than your scheduled appointment due to our covid cleaning protocol.
- Please do not be in a rush while you are here. These are all very delicate procedures requiring a steady hand and relaxed demeanor.
PARKING (PLENTY OF STREET PARKING)
😊YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN PARKING.
- Meter Parking: Only plug 1 hour in (take the meter number) so we can add more time when it expires. If you plug for the full 2 hours we can not add more time after.
- PAY BY PHONE APP: Plug 1 hour in and set a timer on your phone.
- Please see URL for easy access: https://www.paybyphone.com/
PLEASE READ THE PRE & POST CARE NOTES AS YOU WILL BE SIGNING THEM
- We expect you have given these procedures serious thought and are aware of the possible risks ie:infection, allergic reaction, colour loss or colour change.
IF YOU GO TO ANOTHER TECHNICIAN AFTER BEAUTYINK®
- We will no longer be able to preform any future touch ups on you without removal first.
- Please ensure to inform us upon booking your consultation that you have seen another technician.
- We require a 30-minute consultation prior to booking any removal services.
RESULTS – PERMANENT COSMETICS ARE NOT AN EXACT SCIENCE, BUT RATHER AN ART FORM
- BEAUTYINK® is very different from traditional make-up and is considered cosmetic tattooing.
- Multiple colours may be used, and techniques vary from person to person depending on the custom results desired.
- We require a 6 week follow up after any procedure
- My artistry is only 50% of your results, failure to follow the pre and post care will comprise your outcome.
- To achieve your desired results, more than 1 session may be required.
- Skin is a living canvas and healing will be affected by products, food, activities and therefore results will vary from person to person.
- I do my best to adjust the work so you are satisfied, providing you have purchased the follow-up appointments necessary. Please refer to our FAQ section to answer any additional questions you may have.
- At BEAUTYINK® we strive to give you the best & safest results possible.
ADDITIONAL APPOINTMENTS WILL BE CHARGED ACCORDING TO OUR CURRENT PRICING
- If you need a second session, we will ask you to schedule no sooner than 6-8 weeks following your first session.
- Refresh appointments are generally required every 1-3 years. Please visit Pricing on the website for the refresh schedule.
COVID VACCINATION PROTOCOL
- We require a minimum 2-4 weeks after your Covid 19 Vaccination to acquire our services.
10. FOR AS SAFE ARE PERMANENT MAKE UP IS we expect you have done your part before the procedure so you are aware of the possible risks associated with the procedure such as:
- We do everything in our power to reduce every possible risk, but some cases are beyond our control and the aftercare is the client’s responsibility and does affect the final results. As with any medical procedure risks can occur and we expect you have made a conscious decision and are aware of these risks. We have an outstanding track record due to our extensive training and we always put your safety first. We however cannot control how your skin or body will respond, as every person is unique so results will vary from client to client.
- 2% of the population may have an allergic reaction, change of colour due to blood chemistry or medications, infection, scarring, keloids, corneal abrasions, inconsistent spreading or fanning of colour are all possible risks.
All services at BEAUTYINK® are NON REFUNDABLE
- All our procedures are customized for your personal preference. This includes custom blended colours, combined techniques such as feathering, hair strokes, powder & solid fills. We DO NOT use stencils and create the most natural custom look possible that’s as individual as you are, that’s the BEAUTYINK® difference!
- A non refundable deposit of $150 is required upon booking your appointment and for every new or refresh booked at BEAUTYINK®. This deposit is to ensure you are committed to your appointment and will be deducted from your total cost of the service.
- We require 48 hours‘ notice if you need to reschedule or to cancel. If you chose to cancel this means you automatically forfeit your deposit.
- Please leave a voicemail if you need to cancel or reschedule as we are with clients throughout the day and may not be able to answer the phone. We are in the office Wednesday to Saturday.
- If you no show for your scheduled appointment, you forfeit your deposit and will be required to pay for any future schedule’s in full.
BEAUTYINK® works in layers, allowing us to achieve the safest, most natural results.
Please note our pricing may change without notice and all follow ups are additional.