Please Read As Your Will Sign When You Come In
1. Please be aware of our policy when you book in at Beauty Ink® .
2. We charge $150 (per procedure) for missed or cancelled appointments without 48 hours notice including consultations. You are welcome to leave a message as long as it is 48 hours before your scheduled appointment time. At Beauty Ink® we strive to give you the best & safest results possible! If you do a NO SHOW on us we will no longer take you as a client. It takes only 1 minute to pick up the phone to cancel and leave a message, please be courteous. NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. Shauna is the only person doing procedures at this time.. It’s your responsibility to maintain current and future appointments. Two or more appointments may be necessary to achieve your desired look. It is recommended to have your touch up appointment no less than 6 weeks after your original procedure at a $150 fee within the first year.
4. We spare no expense on the quality of the work we do. We take our craft and “your face” very seriously! Expect to be here for at least 2-3 hours, if not more. We don’t rush as it is “your face” and we want every client to leave thrilled with their new look .
5. Please read our pre & post care page, so you have a better understanding of the Beauty Ink® process. We charge $150 (per procedure) for missed or cancelled appointments without 48 hours notice. You are welcome to leave a message as long as it is 48 hours before your scheduled appointment time. Any client that doesn’t show up for a scheduled appointment, will forfeit their deposit and will be required to pay for any future appointments in full, prior to their scheduled appointment.
6. If at any time, you go to another technician after Beauty Ink® has done your original procedure we will no longer be able to perform any future touch ups on you. We respect loyalty and offer our discounted price for our loyal clients on refresh work after 1-3 years @ $350.
7. Permanent Cosmetics are not an exact science, but rather an art form. Beauty Ink® is very different than traditional make-up and more of tattooing. Multiple colours may be used, and techniques vary from person to person depending on the custom results desired. At Beauty Ink® we strive to give you the best & safest results possible!
8. Every person heals differently as skin is a living canvas. Each side of the worked area may not be consistent this is normal due to lifestyle and mostly sleeping or picking.. We expect you have given these procedures serious thought and are aware of the possible risks ie: infection, allergic reaction, colour loss or colour change. We will do our best to adjust the work so you are satisfied, providing you have purchased the follow-up appointments necessary.
9. One visit is rarely enough for most work, as areas will heal differently and depending on how the client follows the after care which is key to success or areas can fall out. Its team work 50% is the procedure work and the other 50% requires proper aftercare required by the client. We can do the most incredible work but if the client does not strictly follow the aftercare the work will be compromised.
10. Our minimum charge for any additions to your work or patch testing is a $150 set up fee.
11. We take great pride in our work and your beauty matters!
We do not give refunds as we strive to always do our best and we have the right to refuse service.
We take great pride in our work and your beauty matters!
Please call ANYTIME if you have any concerns at 604-639-3609 we want you to be as comfortable as possible.
All the best with your wonderful new look……and remember YOU are AMAZING!
Thank -you for choosing Beauty Ink